To change the type from a Household Pet to an Assistance Animal so you can submit an accommodation request, please follow these steps: 

  1. Click the pencil icon next to Household Pet at the top left of the profile (This is located under your animal's name). If you do not see a pencil icon, click the Edit button at the top right of the profile.

2. Check the box you are making an accommodation request for an assistance animal and follow the steps from there.

3. Complete all sections. When you're finished, click Submit for Review at the top right of the profile.

Related Articles:

Did this answer your question?